Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Introductions

Oh look, you've stumbled upon my blog. Good for you! Let me introduce myself.

My name is Ndeya. This is my blog, Ndeya Says.  As you might have already guessed, this blog is about everything I say and more: what I think, what I feel, what I see in my world.  I'll start out by saying that I'll do my best to be as grammatically correct as possible, but forgive me if a few things slip through the cracks.  I'm only human.

Okay, here's what is going to be included in my blog:

  • Random events that happen in my life
  • topics of interest to me, such as knitting, music making, exploring my town, travel, baking- you know, the usual.
  • topics that pertain to my everyday life: the LGBT community, my exploration of spiritual paths, everyday family interactions, and cultural issues
  • pictures of whatever I like and think you might like, too.
My hope is that people will gravitate toward my blog because they can relate to me and what my life entails-- we may all be different in this world, but we all share similar interests, feelings and experiences in this big world, and I hope by blogging I will connect people who feel like no one can relate to them.  I don't know if my blog will reach a lot of people, but if it does, I'll be glad of it.  If not, that's okay, too-- writing is a really cathartic and enjoyable experience for me, and having a large group of followers is just a bonus.  If I can reach just one person who wants to read what I have to say on a "regular" basis, then I will be satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment