Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Random Picture Montage

Because I take pictures a lot, I thought I'd do a little picture montage so you get a feel for who I am. 

If you don't already know, I'm kind of a weirdo. Anyway, let's commence with the pictures.


Me in the car


Me in the frozen section of Safeway

I don't really take good pictures...

The deck of our tiny apartment

the veiw from our tiny apartment

Another view from our tiny apartment. It looks very green, but it's been gloomy recently.
Those are just a few pictures of me doing random things.  After asking permission from my friends and family, I might post pictures of them, too.  It's just a quick glimpse into the environment I'm in at the moment. Not too shabby- who wouldn't want to be bombarded with greenery when the step outside their front door?

No comments:

Post a Comment