Thursday, August 4, 2011

This is a test


This is a test. I just got a new blogger app on my phone, and I'm just checking to make sure it works! I had the "official" blogger app by Google, but it sucked. I would type up a post during my commute, and after like 30 minutes of finger typing I'd go to publish, and it would just "load". FOREVER.

Ridiculous.

Anyway, if you're reading this that means that my new app works. Yay! This means I can post pretty much as soon as I have an interesting thought. Awesome.

Alright, quick update on my crazy life. As of today I still don't have a place to live in the East Bay. School starts in 3 weeks. What else.... I got promoted at work! FINALLY! I'm really excited. I'm now an assistant manager (holla!) And my new manager is super nice and pretty down to earth, thank god.

Did I mention school starts in 3 weeks? I'm kinda freaking out.

I need more guy friends. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment