Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time Flies

Quick post before I rush off to class in a flurry of papers and pencils and books!

Yesterday was my first day of classes, and boy was it long!  I have 5 classes on Wednesdays, as follows: Cross-cultural Perspectives of Women, Contemporary Queer Writers of Color, Intro to Queer Studies, Musicianship, and Early Baroque Ensemble (not necessarily in that order).  The days was definitely long, and as i completed each class I accumulated more and more reading-- for my Queer writers class alone I have 7 books, and then we have to read articles online provided by the professor (who often lost track of what she was talking about during the one hour class yesterday).

Also, I bought my first round of books yesterday-- 10 BOOKS! And I'm not even done buying yet.  I have so much to do, and so little time to do it. But as my coworker told me yesterday, this is the big leagues.  I'll just have to suffer through it.

I'll post a more thorough post when I find the time.... I hope all my fellow college friends are doing well adjusting to their class schedules and such! Much love!




No comments:

Post a Comment