Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Yay for finally posting!!!!

So... I haven't posted since August, and things have changed!  First off (and I dunno if you can even see the difference if you yourself don't have a blog on blogger) everything looks different on blogger!  Now my dashboard is all fancy, and my posting looks all fantabulous, and I've only just started using it but I love it. It reminds me of Up: "I just met you, and I love you."

That pretty much sums up how I feel about the change thus far. In other news, school is fun, I'm learning lots, blah blah blah.  The usual. I have so much to say and yet no time to say it.  These are the things I'd like to eventually talk about as far as my experiences in the time between this post and the last one (it has been many days): how I feel about school now that I've been here for about a month, the new multifaith group I joined, moving to Alameda, and of course my new job.  I will get to all of this as soon as I can, but right now I gotta go read an article for my anthro class.  Because I keeps it real.

 Oh my goodness, I'm also SUPER PSYCHED for Halloween coming up, and I will surely be posting pictures of all the holiday amazingness that I see in the next 5 weeks.  Yes, there will be a countdown, and yes, I will be posting pictures every five seconds, so be prepared. GET EXCITED.

No comments:

Post a Comment