Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Was Kinda Cool, Once



Just a little blast from my past for you all to enjoy.  The clip above is the Girl's Quartet that I was a part of my Senior year in high school.  We were pretty awesome.




This is a clip from the same group of concerts as the clip above.  The two songs sung in this clip are El La Don Don and Riu Riu Chiu, both in old Spanish. Me and one of my besties, Natalie, have solos in the second song. Feel free to fast-forward to that one.


This last clip is actually from a Color Guard show I was in my Junior year of high school. I dunno how good we were (we obviously weren't in the advanced group) but I loved being in Color Guard, and I was the captain of our team my Junior and Senior year; plus, at one point in the clip I do a toss with my rifle that kinda rocks my world.


No comments:

Post a Comment