Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Just So You Know

I have so many ideas and feelings bouncing in my head, I can barely contain myself.  I am in the process of like 4 different blog posts about marriage, Halloween, racism in the pagan community, and head covering, plus I'm overdue for a resolutions update, and wouldn't you know it, I've got midterms!

Some schools have midterms week-- Mills basically has midterms month.  The whole month of October is filled with midterms.  A lot of classes have two midterms and one final.

THIS IS MADNESS.

Anyway, that basically means I barely have time to write, let alone type out blogs posts that are coherent enough to post on here and share with the public (although, that hasn't stopped me before, why should it stop me now?).  Anyway, if you would indulge me, I'm gonna give myself some time and space to post here a little less frequently for awhile, so I can give you some real quality content, stuff that makes people think and gets people excited! Or at least things that are mildly interesting (and not about Justin Bieber).

Lots to talk about-- doula training, my thoughts about going to midwifery school, how much wedding pictures on facebook annoy me (and why), and of course, how psyched I am about the upcoming holidays!  So, be patient, stay tuned, and get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment