Monday, May 5, 2014

While I've Been Gone



It's been really difficult getting myself to write anything in the last few months. I think it's because I just don't know what to say.

Actually, that's a lie. I have a lot to say, but none of it is particularly inspiring or enlightening (not that anything I've said previously has being either of those things). Most of the things I've been feeling have been anxiety, sadness and grief. Losing my uncle has hit me really hard, and at a time in my life when I'm already in a not so great place. After he died, everything that I was feeling before seemed to be magnified times a thousand. All the anxiety that had been building, the depression, the fear, it exploded after his death. I was hit hard.

Then Kourtney's aunt died, which was hard for her. And then in march my grandma Sue died. So 2014 has not been so great to us so far.



So no, I haven't been writing here. There's too much for me to say, and and I don't know how to say it all. But there are good things happening in my life and I want to share those as much as I need to share the bad things. I want to share it all. Even if only one person is reading this, it's worth it. I truly miss writing here, so I want to make a commitment to post something at least once a month, just to catch up and talk about what's going on in my life, just like I used to do. I'm not ready for this blog to fall to the wayside. So please, keep checking in and keep reading because I'm still here and I will still be writing.

That's all I have the energy for, so here's some pictures that's been happening while I've been away from the blogosphere:












No comments:

Post a Comment