Sunday, February 1, 2015

Transitions

I'm gonna treat myself to a new blog!

I've been spending a lot of the last six months wanting to post on my blog and not being able to. There have been a few things keeping me away. And I've realized that this blog is really been part of an older version of myself. When I started this blog I was a college student trying to navigate early adulthood. I was exploring paganism and that was an important and meaningful experience for me. I was learning how to live in a bigger city environment (compared to living in Grass Valley) and working in places I was less than enthused about.



Now my life is so different. I am no longer a college student. I'm not in school anymore, writing papers and staying up late studying! I am now trying to get through "post-graduation"-- you know, finding a real job and figuring out what my career will be and what my passion is. I'm a wife, and that's totally different from being a girlfriend! There is so much that I'm still learning as far as being a good life partner and teammate (and I'm really enjoying the journey so far). Over the last couple of years I've begun to be interested in and begun the process of converting to Judaism. I still have a long way to go, and I'm taking it slow (I want to do this process with intention and spirit) and that is something I want to write about.

I still want to write. Sometimes I go through an experience or I learn something new and I think, "Oh! This would be a great blog post!" But I don't know if this blog is the place for that anymore.  Because my interests have changed. I have a different life now! And I think I need a different space to share it. So I am now in the process of creating a new space somewhere else in the blogosphere. I'll make a post on this blog to direct you all to the new one. I appreciate everyone who has read my post over the years; this blog has been mostly for me, but I like to share my thoughts with others and I'm glad people have read them. I hope some of you will continue to read my new stuff in my new space.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until you find a new space and start writing again!! Do it!

    ReplyDelete